Urban Planning Using Remote Sensing, GIS & Aerial Photogrammetry Technologies
- The coverage of the area of an image is very high in comparison to the aerial photographs so the ground details are very low.
- When the term resolution is used the satellite image in its advance version have maximum resolution is of 0.50m but the aerial photographs have micrometer resolution.
- The accuracy level in aerial photo graphs is comparatively higher than the satellite images because the resolution and ground details are high in aerial photographs.
- The ortho-photographs are distortion free and have more vericaly corrected view than the satellite image.
- The aerial images are haze free and available.